Please give £2 to help unlock democracy
- Front Page Hierarchy
- Local Works
- Lords Reform
- Open Government
- Constitutional Convention
- Magna Carta
- Elect the Lords
- Open Up Lobbying
- A Culture of Informed Political Interest and Responsibility
- Bringing Power Closer to the People
- Stronger Parliament and Accountable Government
- Unlock Democracy Birmingham
- Unlock Democracy Glasgow
- Unlock Democracy Leicestershire
- Unlock Democracy London
- Unlock Democracy Luton & Dunstable
- Unlock Democracy Manchester
- Unlock Democracy Merseyside and West Cheshire
Vote Match 2015, the UK's most popular voter advice application, will be launching in March - follow our progress here!
800 years since King John and the barons made history with Magna Carta. How much do you know about the Great Charter? Is your knowledge altogether a bit 'barren'?
Sign our petition calling for a citizen led constitutional convention
Let’s make Lords Reform a reality in the general election. Join the campaign to elect the lords and write to the party leaders today
Sick of appointments? Let’s make Lords Reform a reality in the general election. Join the campaign to elect the lords and write to the party leaders today
We want to keep track of how politicians are trying to get your vote, and where they are campaigning.
Nominations are now open for Unlock Democracy’s 2014-2016 elections for governing Council and the Directors of Rodell Properties Ltd.
We are currently recruiting for Campaigns and Research Volunteers Deadline for applications: Monday 24th February