Select a category:
Publications from the Briefings / Reports category
- Media Guide to the Queen’s Speech 2013
- AGM 2012 Report back from local groups
For our AGM 2012 we asked local groups we worked with during the year to provide us with a short report on their activities for the year. Here is what they had to say:
- The Labour-Union link - a question of transparency
We'veve looked at the joining forms of Labour-affiliated trade unions, to see how explicitly they affiliation fees and their relationship with Labour is described.
- Donations to Political Parties Analysis: 2nd Quarter, 2012
- Unlock Democracy’s briefing on the House of Lords Reform Bill
Briefing sent to MPs outlining Unlock Democracy's initial response to the House of Lords Reform Bill.
- Unlock Democracy briefing on a citizen triggered referendum on House of Lords reform
Unlock Democracy believes that the inclusion of a citizens veto or triggered referendum in the House of Lords Reform Bill would not only empower voters, but would provide a middle way between a purely parliamentary process and a compulsory referendum; thereby making passage of the bill more likely.
- Accountability of the Civil Service
Unlock Democracy’s evidence to the House of Lords Constitution Committee on the Accountability of the Civil Service
- Donations to Political Parties Analysis: 1st Quarter, 2012
- YouGov Poll on House of Lords Reform
All figures, unless otherwise stated, are from YouGov Plc. Total sample size was 2,349 adults. Fieldwork was undertaken between 18th - 20th April 2012. The survey was carried out online. The figures have been weighted and are representative of all GB adults (aged 18+).
- Unlock Democracy’s response to the Introducing a Statutory Register of Lobbyists consultation paper
Response to Cabinet Office consultation paper.